Tilta Nucleus Nano Wireless Follow Focus
Hire the Tilta Nucleus Nano Wireless Follow Focus in Melbourne.
Use the Nucleus Nano Wireless Focus Control System to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses. The core of the system is the pairing of the focus control motor and the focus hand wheel. The units can connect to each other from 90 metres away, and can be mounted in a variety of ways.
The units support run/stop functions and setting hard A and B limits for more control over your camera and lens. The hand wheel is powered by a single 14500 lithium battery and the motor is powered by your camera or a battery via its micro-USB connector. The units are both constructed of durable materials, and the hand wheel features an attractive, comfortable rosewood grip.
- Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller
- Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Lens Control Motor
- Baseplate with 15mm LWS Rod Clamp for 95mm Lens Diameter
- Aluminum Black Rod (15mm x 100mm)
- Nucleus-Nano Handwheel Attachment Plate for DJI Ronin-S/Gravity G2X
- Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Adapter for Zhiyun Crane 1
- 14500 Battery Charging Cable for Nucleus-Nano
- 2x 14500 Batteries
- 5V Micro-USB Motor Power Cable (12″)
- 2 x Follow Focus Lens Gear Rings
- Carry Case